Wednesday 18 January 2017

18 . 01 . 17

8 : 55 pm 

evening :( 

unfortunately I have been extremely poorly, which is why I didn't update yesterday. how annoying. 

I actually have appendicitis, which isn't tooooo big of a deal, but I am soon going to have to undergo an operation and have my apendix removed. how annoying x 2. So, I wont be able to take the apetamin until I am well, or at least able to move and hit the gym like I wished. 

I havent been able to eat half as much as I would regularly, let alone with the apetamin so wonn't be suprised if I actually back track and lose weight. how annoying x 5001. I have just drunk around three litres of cranberry juice to try and flush all the nastiness out of my body. 

Buuuut, the next time I update I will be alive and well and hopefully beginning to gain that weight. 

Im just about to crawl back into bed and feel sorry for myself aaaand watch youtube videos. 

Kali x

No comments:

Post a Comment