Monday 16 January 2017

16 . 01 . 17

Hey, 

so today I woke up at around 11:50 and missed breakfast :( but I took my first 10ml of Apetamin and had a late brunch. I had two pieces of bacon, two eggs and two pieces of buttered bread which went down fine. This isn't much more than I would usually eat and I did feel full up afterwards, so can't say the Apetamin is working very well yet. 

I then had a job interview and had dinner at around 4:40, taking 10ml of Apetamin beforehand, nothing had changed apetite-wise as I was only able to finish one fajita and a couple of chips. However, afterwards I managed to eat a couple of chocolate bars and sweets and am currently just laying up in bed. (10;02pm)

I have been very tired today, and took two naps that were around two hours each, definitely a result of the Apetamin, although I haven't felt drowsy so it's not too bad. I am quite hungry now, so I am going to get up to eat the rest of my dinner, or perhaps make a sandwich or something. 

Sweet dreams 

Kali xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment